Contact Information

emily@raincliffsphotography.com or 317.403.5535

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sneak Peak-- It's all about Cardenio


This project is just so much fun for me... for those of you who don't know, I'm a hard core bibliophile, and Shakespeare has certainly been a long time love. (My mom has a battered copy of Romeo and Juliet with passages I underlined at the precocious age of 7.)  To be sure, I'm loving the History of Cardenio.  Plus, the fun of popping in every week and seeing the leaps and bounds of this play coming to life.
This is great troupe.
 (On a side note, I've always loved after reading or seeing Jacobean stuff that brain talks in funny ways for a few hours, it's like reading Austen and then spending the next few days addressing yourself as "dear reader" when you are talking to yourself)























No comments: