Contact Information

emily@raincliffsphotography.com or 317.403.5535

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sneak Peak-- The Major Family

I know I've said this before... but I love when I get to follow people on their journeys and for Cory and Jim our journey started on a beautiful July day at the Indianapolis Museum of Art... and here we are-- 10 years later...

And two fabulous little guys have joined in the family in those 10 years.


Beautiful boys with their beautiful Mama... Cory, you haven't changed at all!


And handsome guys with handsome Dad.


For those of you who are aware it was 100 degrees here in Indy today... but this family took it in stride, no complaints and all smiles and sweetness.


Oh... and full of love and playful-ness.






Best way to finish up a session with this fun family on this scorcher of a day-- sprinkler of course!  Thank you, Jim and Cory... for letting me in your lives... hope the next ten years is filled with happiness!










No comments: