Contact Information

emily@raincliffsphotography.com or 317.403.5535

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ella and Jacob--SNEEK PEEK!!!

Well, I know I keep saying that the weather won't last...and here its is almost Thanksgiving and we are having lovely days of sunshine and temps in the upper fifties.  I had so much fun this Sunday doing shoots...this one was two super cuties, Ella and Jacob.  The shoot was at one of my most favorite places in Indianapolis, the Indianapolis Art Center in Broad Ripple.  Here is a little preview of the shoot...





One of the great things about the Artspark at the IAC is that it has such a beautiful variety of landscapes...





Of course having such beautiful kids to photograph really helps, too!





Ella looks like a magical little wood fairy in this one, I love it!









The last of the dandelions...



Such good siblings and friends



No comments: